Sunday, May 07, 2023

2023W18 Review

Desperation
Petulance
Vengeance
Demotivation

These were among the emotions that drove me this week
No surprise, it's a devastating week, where I lost over 200p, $100, or about 30%
The only surprise was I still have my account

But with just over $100 remaining, it's as good as busted


The 20p challenge didn't work for me, at least not in this state of mind
Was too desperate to prove something

After taking a few days of break, I've reverted to trading demo again
Turned out to be rather positive performance, with less emotional stress and fear

So... how do I know I'm ready for live trading again?
  1. When I'm profitable with at least +80p weekly gain for 4 out of 6 profitable weeks
  2. When I'm getting Grade B for 4 out of 6 weeks of at least Grade C
  3. When I can declare that I'm on top of my emotions while trading a demo account
The last one isn't scientifically measurable, but let's start like this...

Grade: E

~~

No comments:

Post a Comment