Wednesday, June 02, 2010

I'm in, the £ive! World

It's been about a year since I was being introduced to forex, or more generally, derivatives trading.

It's been more than three months since I started trading on a demo account.

And finally, I've got a live trading account loaded with a tiny fund.

So, I'M IN! Just like Neo announced to the Matrix.

My mentor has been advising me to keep a trading journal, as a commitment in this learning process.

I don't know how successful or unsuccessful I would be.
I don't know if my tiny fund still intact after trading for 3 months .
I don't know if I'll make silly decisions from time to time.
But I keep a journal to record my learning, to jot down advices and opinions I receive, to share thoughts and comments I come across, and, perhaps most importantly, to keep myself accountable to this space so that I plan my trade, trade my plan; talk the word, walk the talk.

~~

No comments:

Post a Comment